Round barcode labels are a simple and effective tool to protect your merchandise from theft at a lower cost than security tags.
Simply stick the round label onto your product as a part of your inventorying process or as soon as your product is heading out to the floor. You do not need to remove these labels at checkout, they are quick and easy to deactivate with our label deactivator. If the label has not been deactivated, and someone is shoplifting items from your store, it will alert your Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) gates as it passes by. These plain round labels can be placed discretely (for example on the inside of a book cover) or more obviously (for example, on the product itself) depending on your preference.
Investing in these Round Security Labels is a smart choice for any company that values the safety and security of its goods. With our labels, you can rest assured that your products are protected against tampering, shoplifting, and other retail security threats. You deserve to experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing your products are secure.
- Universal: These labels work with the RF 8.2 MHz frequency and can be used with any RF system. This means they are Checkpoint Compatible!
- More sensitive than smaller labels: These security labels are 1.6″ (40mm) in diameter
- Plain white design. Each label is a crisp white color with no pattern.
- Lies flat wherever you place it. These security labels are less than 0.1″ thick
- Quick and easy to deactivate at the checkout counter with an RF label deactivator pad
- Comes in a roll of 1000 labels
- Compatible with any RF EAS system: These large-sized (1.6″) round plain labels are adaptable and will work effectively with your current RF EAS system at the 8.2 MHz frequency. This is the most common kind of RF frequency on the market and makes these labels seamless and easy to introduce into your store’s existing loss prevention system.
- Perfect Size: The bigger the label is, the better the detection range will be. These round barcode labels’ large size makes them more likely to be detected if they pass through an EAS gate without being deactivated first. Their size also allows them to fit well on your product without overshadowing the way it looks. These round labels can also act as a visual deterrent to shoplifters who notice them and as an effective way for your staff to be alerted to shoplifting. However, they can also be discrete and inconspicuous if they are in a less visible location on your item. This versatility is very helpful in defending your store from many different kinds of shoplifters. We also offer these labels in a smaller size (1.3″).
- Effortless Application: These round plain labels sit flat on products, just like any other sticker or label. They are not raised like AM labels are and this makes them less likely to catch on to anything else. They have a heavy adhesive and are difficult for shoplifters to peel off. Our Round Plain Security Labels are easy to apply, requiring no special tools or equipment. Simply peel the sticker off the roll and press it where you would like it to go on your merchandise.
- Easy Deactivation: Incredibly simple and quick to deactivate. Deactivating security labels like the plain round label can be done in seconds by waving your security-labeled product over the deactivator at checkout. The label will be deactivated nearly instantly and will ensure it does not set off an alarm as it passes through your EAS gates.
- Great Value: These round plain labels are an affordable and cost-effective way to boost loss prevention and anti-theft measures in your store. With 1000 labels per roll, security labels can defend a large amount of your merchandise at a lower cost than other loss prevention solutions.
How to best use Round Plain Security Labels:
These security labels are most commonly applied to boxed items, smooth and flat items, and other lower-cost items. Since they aren’t rigid, they can also bend to be applied to cylindrical products. They are adaptable to many different shapes and styles of product.
Some of these include:
- Boxes of medication, vitamins, supplements, and other pharmaceuticals
- Groceryand food items like cereal products, baby formula, cookies, and other non-perishable goods
- Books, magazines, DVDs, and CDs
- Cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products
- Hardware and other DIY products
Round 1.6″ (40mm) White Labels come in rolls of 1000 and are single-use.