Screamer Tags are an excellent way for retailers to protect, monitor and secure expensive merchandise. This usually includes luxury items such as leather and suede coats, designer bags, and luggage. These tags provide two levels of protection: alerting you both when the item’s tag has been tampered with (like being cut or ripped out of the lock) and notifying your Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) system that the unpaid merchandise (and the screamer tag) have passed through the gate.
Screamer Tags can significantly decrease shoplifting in your store. They prevent shrinkage by acting as a visual deterrent to theft, a physical obstacle for shoplifters, and a self-alarming security unit for your business.
- Sleek design with a black body
- Two levels of protection: alerting you at the door and if interference occurs
- Self-alarming: one of the few tags that produce their own alarm in case of theft or damage
- Easy to setup and tag items with
- Simple to remove at checkout with a Universal Superlock Detacher
- Long battery life of around 2-3 years after the first activation
- Higher-ticket items like handbags, backpacks, shoes, tool kits, coats, and any other product with a secure loop can be protected without altering the product’s, or your store’s, aesthetic.
- Extra levels of protection and alarming capabilities ensure that your product will be as secure as possible when armed with a Screamer Tag. It is nearly impossible to remove Screamer Tags without a very powerful magnet, such as the Universal Superlock Detacher.
- The Screamer Tag’s loud alarm can alert staff members to the potential theft taking place. The alarm will continue sounding until it is deactivated by a staff member or it runs out of battery. Either way, the self-alarming capabilities of the Screamer Tag will allow your staff to always be in the know.
- The tag is incredibly simple to attach to your products. All you need to do is wrap the pin around a secure loop on your product and insert the pin into the hole.
- It is even easier to remove or disarm the tag. Simply put the Screamer Tag over top of a Detacher. If you hover the opposite side to where you inserted the pin over the magnet, it should come apart easily.
- Screamer Tags are an inexpensive solution to the theft of higher-end goods. With their long shelf life of around 2 to 3 years, Screamer Tags can be used repeatedly if they remain intact and unharmed.
Screamer Tags come in packs of 10!